Victorian Tile Extension and New Installations
At D.M.Brazier & Co. we handle everything in-house from survey and design to installation that way we maintain the quality control through out.
Working with the best tile suppliers such as Craven Dunill Jackfield and Winkelmans tiles, we can faithfully replicate and extend a Victorian hallway into a new area by using both salvaged tiles and/or new reproduction tiles.
Our in-house tile designers can suggest a sympathetic pattern in keeping with the period and style of the house.
From Georgian, Regency, Victorian, Edwardian, Art Deco to Art Nouveau or Modernist or Post –Modernist to Contemporary
Or why not have a completely new reproduction floor? We do that too.
Our portfolio ranges from major landmark projects over the last 15 years such as those at Goldsmiths College for Redwing Construction Ltd. To GBFarrar for HSBC.
Victorian Tile Design and Installation Services
· Bespoke in-house design from survey to installation.
· Complete new reproduction Victorian tiling including preparation of the base.
· Sympathetic designs and plans in keeping with the original period property.
· Careful extraction and Salvage of tiles for extension into new area.
· Replication of any Victorian tile design.
· Supply of reproduction tiles and encaustics.
· Supply and fit of all outside path sundry items, including coal hole covers, rope edges and daisy grates.
· Supply and installation of traditional slate matt well including coir matt and tile surround.
· Free and accurate quotes.